I also bought a new camera, so hopefully my posts will come more frequently.
Monday
This past Saturday, the Life Group came together to play some games and eat some food.
Jared is photogenic, as usual.


Caleb loved his green beans.


The life group is truly a blessing to have. Heather and Jeff brought excitement to the group, and taught us a new game, only to destroy us at it. Jenny and Brian love making fun of Blythe and their personalities really help unify the group. Jared and Kimmie and Caleb show us boundless love all the time, and give foundation to our group. Alyssa pushes the boundaries of fun, and I love her.
I also bought a new camera, so hopefully my posts will come more frequently.
I also bought a new camera, so hopefully my posts will come more frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment