This blog is the awkward friend in my life.
I have had some interesting experiences with him (Yes, I consider my blog a boy.) but we really don't hang out that much. Once in a while, I think about him, but my attention quickly changes to something more important to me at that time. Our relationship could be better, but I just don't connect well with him. So, like most of my awkward friendships, I will try to build on our already flimsy relationship.
First, I need to share my experience riding in the Acura Bike Tour with Will.
Maybe I'll let him know what's going on with "TURBO", which is life group training, and it is an acronym for Tiny Urban Rabbits Bring Offerings (Actually, I don't have a clue as to what TURBO means, or if it is an acronym.) On second thought, I change my mind, I don't want to speak of the secrets of TURBO because some of you Revolution people might be reading this...
Finally, I'll have to share the real reasons to why I don't spend any more time with Bloggle (my awkward blog friend). One, work has been busy and drains me of all my writing power before I get home; two, I have a new friend that I call Xbox 360.
More to come...
(Sory if their are any speelling or gramer erros. I'am going to publish this without spelcheking or profreading)
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment