This is going around like a game of tag. Once you're it, you are supposed to answer these questions. So here are mine. [tagged by Will]
Four Jobs I've Had:
Crew Member (Trader Joe's)
Office Assistant and Teacher (USKO)
College Aide (Lakewood High School and Millikan High School)
Finance Analyst
Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Training Day
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
From Justin to Kelly
Four Places I've Lived:
Martinez, CA (18 Years)
Long Beach, CA (6 Years)
Garden Grove, CA (0.29167 Years)
Fresno, CA (0.03836 Years)
Four Shows I like To Watch:
24 (Best Show Ever!!!)
Lost (Slow, but second best show ever)
Arrested Development (Funniest Show Ever!!!)
America's Funniest Home Videos
Four Foods I Like:
Kalua Pork (L&L)
Kalua Pork (The Loft, and clearly different from L&L's)
Street Meal Deal (Rubio's)
Clam Chowder in a Bread Bowl
Four Sites I Visit Everyday:
www.howstuffworks.com
www.hotmail.com
www.nba.com
www.aintitcoolnews.com
Four Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Invent a feasible process for a renewable energy source
2. Use process above to fund free health care
3. Bike across
4. Eat a (My age) x (My age) In-n-Out burger (e.g. If I am 50 years old, I will eat a hamburger containing 50 meat patties and 50 slices of cheese.)
You've been tagged:
Alyssa
Berta
Kiana
Scott
1 comment:
wow. I'm interested in watching you do the #4 In-N-Out burger thing! That's crazy. I was just thinking what it would look like for little babies to do this. I guess it would be hard for them. I mean for a two year old, that would be a Double Double for them to eat all by themselves! Now that's a lot of burger for a little baby. hmmm.
Post a Comment