Tuesday

I came across this website called www.myheritage.com. One of the cool features of this website is face recognition software. All you need to do is upload a picture, and the website will chose celebrities faces which best match up to yours. For an example, I used a picture of Alyssa, and here are the results:



Pretty cool, huh?

So, you are probably wondering why I didn't post one of myself. The first time I tried doing it, my result was Mika Nakashima. Looking like a Japanese female singer didn't satisfy me, so I tried again, but the software was unable to match my face with anyone. I'm thinking that the website didn't give me another match because either a) my ugly mug overloaded the system, or b) myheritage sent my picture to the FBI.

1 comment:

Will said...

Mika Nakashima? That is hilarious.

I already know mine will come out with "George Lopez."